TERMS & CONDITIONS
ESO Lifestyle is a trading name of
ESO Solutions Limited and provides lifestyle & concierge service, which
arranges for services (Services) to be provided to its members (Members) from
its partners (Partners). You agree that by becoming a Member of ESO Lifestyle
your membership will be governed by these terms and conditions.
Joining ESO Lifestyle
1. In order to join ESO Lifestyle you
must apply to become a member using one of membership application forms which
can be requested via our website.
2. There are four types of membership, all aimed at either personal and
corporate. Personal membership entitles that individual (only) to use the
Services. Corporate membership entitles the individuals (only) listed by the
company, who are employees of the company, to use the Services. Membership is
for one year.
3. The annual Membership fee is payable in accordance with ESO Lifestyle
membership rates which may change from time to time. The current rates are able
to be viewed on our website.
Personal members only
4. The membership fee is payable
monthly in advance and is non refundable. The Membership fee is payable by Band
5. ESO Lifestyle at its sole discretion may terminate your membership by giving
you 30 days' written notice provided that, in this case, ESO Lifestyle shall
reimburse you with a pro rata amount of the membership fee.
Corporate members only
6. The membership fee has been paid
on your behalf by your employer.
7. ESO Lifestyle may at its sole discretion terminate the membership of a
corporate member by giving you 30 days' written notice. As a corporate member
has not paid the membership fee personally, no monies will be refunded to the
corporate member in this circumstance.
8. All members are responsible for,
and your membership is conditional on, providing ESO Lifestyle with accurate
details about you.
9. On receipt of your application ESO Lifestyle will review it and notify you
promptly whether it has been accepted. Membership is at the discretion of ESO
Lifestyle and ESO Lifestyle is under no obligation to give reasons in the event
that ESO Lifestyle refuses your application.
10. If your application is accepted and (in the case of personal members)
payment of the membership fee is cleared then you will become a Member, subject
always to these Terms and Conditions.
11. ESO Lifestyle may terminate your Membership forthwith in the event of any
breach by you of these Terms and Conditions by notifying you in writing. In
this case, you shall not be entitled to any refund of the membership fee.
12. Termination in accordance with clauses 5 or 7 shall not effect any
liability you may have to any of the Partners in respect of Services ordered or
provided which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Partners
ESO Lifestyle fees
13. In addition to the membership fee
set out above (if payable by you) ESO Lifestyle will charge you directly or via
a partner each time you use any Service(s) provided by a Partner which requires
14. In each case ESO Lifestyle will advise you of the level of this fee prior
to you engaging a Partner, and will also confirm the payment method.
15. This fee will be not itemised in an invoice sent by ESO Lifestyle unless
payment is made via our account and not directly to a Partner. This fee is a
separate obligation from you to ESO Lifestyle and is not contingent on the
payment of any outstanding liabilities you may have to a Partners.
obligations to you
16. ESO Lifestyle is an arrangement
17. We will endeavour to ensure that Partners are reputable and reliable to
provide the Services.
18. ESO Lifestyle will arrange for the provision of the Service and inform you
about pricing but the Service itself is provided on the basis of the agreement
you reach between you and the Partner and is subject always to the terms and
conditions of the. It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms upon
which any Service is offered to you before using any Service. ESO Lifestyle is
not a party to any agreement you may have with a Partner.
19. You are fully responsible to the Partner for your obligations under the
agreement that you enter into with the and the Partner is fully responsible to
you for its obligations under the agreement that it enters into with you.
20. Unless ESO Lifestyle has recommended a Partner knowing it to be
disreputable or unreliable (or ESO Lifestyle should reasonably have known),
then ESO Lifestyle has no liability to you in respect of the Services offered
by ESO Lifestyle or for any other aspect of the relationship between you and
21. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by ESO Lifestyle negligence
and save as provided in clause  above, Club Concierge does not accept any
liability for any loss, damage, claims or expenses incurred or suffered by you,
pursuant to your membership of ESO Lifestyle
22. Moreover, ESO Lifestyle
specifically excludes any liability for any special, indirect or consequential
damage or any nature whatsoever, resulting directly or indirectly from any act
or omission by ESO Lifestyle or a Partner.
23. ESO Lifestyle agrees to comply
with the relevant English data protection laws. Please refer to our Privacy
24. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable by either party.
25. Each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as
separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those
provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable.
26. You agree to indemnify ESO Lifestyle, immediately on demand, against all
claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising
out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or any other liabilities
arising out of your use of the Services.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to give any other party
any rights or remedies under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
28. Failure by either party to exercise its rights under these Terms and
Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
29. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties
shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.